These are the general rules and regulations of the Association. Exceptions to these rules may be granted only by a written notice from the Board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and the Declaration of Condominium or Bylaws, the Declaration or Bylaws shall take precedence.
1. Any damage to buildings, grounds, or other common areas or to equipment by any owner, tenant guest, family member or pet shall be repaired at the expense of the unit owner. This charge may be assessed in addition to a service fee. Unit owners are fully responsible for the actions of their tenants, family members, guests and pets.
6. Common areas: The lawns, beach, or other common areas shall not be used for storage or parking or be obstructed in any way. No bicycles, toys, trash cans, or other personal property shall obstruct parking or other common areas.
These are the rules and regulations concerning pets. Keeping of pets my permanent residents is generally allowed. Keeping of pets by rental tenants is discouraged but allowed provided the unit owner assumes responsibility for the actions of the tenant’s pets.
1. The maintenance, keeping, boarding and/or raising of animals, livestock or poultry of any kind, regardless of number, shall be and is hereby prohibited within any condominium unit, Common Area, or Limited Common Area, except that this shall not prohibit the keeping of small dogs, cats, and/or caged birds as domestic pets, provided they are not maintained, kept or bred for commercial purposes and provided further that the keeping of small dogs, cats and/or caged birds will not constitute such type of noxious or offensive activity as covered in item 2.
2. All pets shall be kept leashed and under the control of their owner whenever they are outside the unit, and shall not be allowed to run free or unleashed at any time, or to otherwise interfere with the rights, comfort or convenience of other residents.
3. Animals must be housed within the owner’s condominium unit, and external pet structures such as dog houses are prohibited.
4. Dogs may be walked along common roadways and in Common Areas, and in the Limited Common Area associated with the dog owners unit only. Dogs shall be prohibited on the common beach. Dogs may not be walked on Limited Common Areas associated with other units.
5. All pet waste must be cleaned up and disposed of properly. This includes Common Areas and the Limited Common Area of the pet owner’s unit.
6. Pets must be vaccinated and kept in accordance with local laws and regulations.
7. Owners are responsible for all damages caused by their pets to common areas and to the property of others.
8. The board of directors at their sole discretion reserves the right to revoke an owner’s right to keep pets if there multiple complaints or violations of these rules by the unit owner or their tenants.
Adopted by Board of Directors on: __April 14, 2005_______________